There are a number of vacancies (regular and temporary) for the post of Assistant Engineers and Environmental Scientist in the Pollution Control Board of Assam. In this connection one detailed advertisement has also been published having Ref. No.WB/G-882/13-14/01(1014) dtd. 8th day of July 2013. All the relevant details regarding this notification can be read below:-
The vacancy details for the above two posts are as given under:-
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Salary|
In addition to the salary mentioned above, the candidates will also be able to draw other allowances in revised scale of pay as per ROP 2010, Govt. of Assam. The detail requirement in terms of eligibility criteria are mentioned below:-
- The applicants must be an Indian citizen in order to apply.
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineers should possess BE/B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engineering) in the disciplines of Environmental Engg., Chemical or Civil from any recognized Indian/Foreign university or AMIE of Institution of Engineers, India as part of educational qualifications.
- The minimum qualification prescribed for Environmental Scientist includes Master degree in Chemical, Biological or Life & Environmental Science.
- Candidates must fulfill the age criteria of 18-38 years in case of General & OBC category and 18-43 years in case of SC/ST category.
The Pollution Control Board of Assam has so far not specified any specific mode of selection procedure for the above recruitment of Assistant Engineers and Environmental Scientist in Assam. It may perhaps conduct some written exam, interview etc. which will be notified later to the candidates concerned.
How to apply?
Application procedure is simple and straightforward - candidates must fillup their application in standard form (Assam Gazette, Part IX) and submit it with the necessary documents to the address that is mentioned below. An application fee amounting to Rs.500/- for General/OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates is applicable which is to be paid by means of Bank Draft and must be drawn in favour of "Member Secretary, Pollution Control Board, Assam".
- Self attested passport size photograph (2 copies)
- Attested copies of caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- Attested copies of HSLC/HSSLC certificate for age proof
- Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.5/- only affixed
- Attested copies of certificates pertaining to educational qualifications.
- Bank Draft for payment of fee as mentioned in detail above
The last date of submission of application is mentioned as 30-07-2013. Persons who are already in Government service and those statutory bodies should apply through proper channel. However, an advance copy may be submitted within the last date of submission of application.
Address and Contact Details
All application must be addressed to the Member Secretary and submitted to the following communication address so as to reach before the last date:-
Office of the Pollution Control Board, Assam
Head Office, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021, Assam