The superintending Engineer of the Guwahati Electrical Circle, Irrigation has advertised vacancy details for the post of Junior Assistant and has invited applications from intending candidates. As per the advertisement, there are a couple of the above mentioned unreserved post and the candidates will be posted in the Guwahati Elec. Circle Irrig. office and Guwahati Electrical division Irrig. office.
The important details with regards to the above recruitment in Guwahati are:-
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|No. of posts||02 Nos|
|Age Limit||18-38 years (as on 01-01-2013)|
The prescribed eligibility criteria for this Junior Assistant Recruitment in Irrigation Department may be read from the details given below:-
- For the state level, the requisite qualification for the post of Jr.Assistant is HSSLC passed in Commerce stream from recognized Council.
- The candidates for the District level must be HSLC examination passed from a Board recognized by the Govt. and he/she must be capable of typing in both English and Assamese language in Computer.
- The applicants must have their name registered to an Employment Exchange of the state and must possess a valid registration number.
- Candidates must possess sound health and mind and should not have any kind of deformity as it may interefere performance of duty.
For purpose of selection, a written examination will be conducted and the date in respect of this test will be mentioned in the calling letters to be issued in favour of the candidates. The successful candidates in the written examination will be called for an interview/viva-voce etc. for final selection.
How to apply?
Intending candidates may apply by submitting their applications in standard form published in Assam Gazette (Part IX) in the concerned office as mentioned above. Incomplete applications, without conformity to required qualification or else misrepresentation would be summarily rejected. Candidates must submit following documents along with their duly completed application forms:-
- Passport size photograph (3 copies)
- Age certificate attested by Gazetted Officer
- Attested copies of educational qualification certificates
- Self addressed envelope (10" x 4.5") with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories shall have to furnish attested copies of documentary evidence along with the application form.
The last date of receipt of application is fixed on 27-07-2013. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
Address and Contact Details
Guwahati Electrical Circle, Irrigation,