The Eastern Region of Air India Limited has recently issued one advertisement regarding recruitment to the post of RT Operator and has provided necessary details in this regard. The advertisement is issued for a total of 3 posts and also to maintain a waitlist for a fixed term period of one year only. You may read below the details about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, salary, selection process etc
First of all, let us have a look at the important vacancy details:-
|Air India Limited Recruitment 2013|
|Name of the Post||RT Operator|
|No. of posts||
|Remuneration||Rs.15,000/- per month|
The engagement of selected candidates will be on fixed term contractual basis subject to the medical fitness that has been prescribed for the position. The cost of pre-employment medical examinations and any other additional test will have to be borne by the candidates and may costs around Rs.500-1000/- approx.
Air India Limited has prescribed the following educational qualifications:-
- Candidates must be a Graduate from recognized University.
- They must possess a valid certificate of proficiency in Radio Telephony (Restricted) which must be issued by the Ministry of Communication.
- These eligibility criteria must be fulfilled as on 1st April 2013.
An walk-in-interview is to be conducted on the date and time mentioned below for selection of candidates. However, only the candidates eligible for the post will be allowed to appear in the Interview and as such their application will first be scrutinized on the Interview day. On the basis of the performance in the interview, candidates will be shortlisted and selected for the post of RT Operator for a contractual period of 1 year initially which may be terminated or extended on the sole discretion of the Management based on the candidate's performance.
How to apply?
Candidates must download and fillup the prescribed format of the application form and walk-in along with the requisite documents on the scheduled date and time. Candidates must bring the original documents for purpose of verification and also submit self-attested copies of the following documents as listed below:-
- Marksheet and Pass Certificate of educational qualifications from SSC, HS, Degree and the relevant Technical qualifications etc.
- Age proof certificate i.e. School leaving certificate in original or attested copy of the same from the principal of the same school.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates must submit caste certificate in prescribed format of Central Govt. along with attested copy of the same. In case of OBC candidates, they must submit Non-creamy Layer certificate issued from the competent authority being issued in the current financial year.
Address and Contact Details
Candidates willing to apply in Assam may walk-in to the following venue on the 17th July 2013. Walk-in Registration time is from 09:30AM to 12Noon.
Office of Station Manager,
Air India Limited, Airlines House,
Ganeshguri Chariali, P.O. Dispur, Guwahati-741006