Recruitment to a couple of vacant job positions has been announced by the Pathsala Town Committee and it has published one advertisement in this regard with all the relevant details. This job is to be offered on purely temporary and contractual basis for 1(one) year only under the 13th Finance Commission.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Accounts & Finance Coordinator (AFC)||01||Rs.8,000/- per month.|
|MIS Computer Operator|
In terms of eligibility criteria, applicants interested in the post of AFC should possess B.Com (Hon.) in Accountancy and must have working experience of around 3-5 years in preparing Final Accounts in Double Entry Accounting System using popular Financial Accounting Software like Tally. On the other hand, the post of MIS Computer Operator requires HS passed candidates along with a 1 year computer diploma (PGDCA) and 1 year relevant working experience.
Intending eligible candidates may apply for any of the above mentioned post in Standard Form and submit along with it attested copies of relevant marksheet and certificates, testimonials and 2 copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the applicant and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Pathsala Town Committee Recruitment 2013
Some of the other important conditions that has been advertised for the above recruitment in Pathsala are as follows:-
- The lower age limit which has been prescribed for the above two posts is 18 years whereas the upper age limit is 38 years as on 01-01-2013.
- The selected candidate will not be able to demand for the regularization of their post against any vacant post or against existing staff pattern and the candidate must have to sign an undertaking in this regard.
- The envelope carrying the application form and its enclosures should be superscribed with the text "Application for the Post of _________"
- The date of Interview will be notified later on to the candidates. No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the Interview.
- The decision of the Selection Committee regarding eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and all other matters related to conduct/recruitment process will be final and binding on all candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
The last date of submission of application form is 29th June 2013.