An Walk-in-Interview is to be held for the post of Tehsil Coordinator/Block Coordinator and an advertisement has been published in this connection inviting eligible candidates to appear in the said Interview. This recruitment will be held for only a single post of the above mentioned designation. The candidate selected for the vacancy will be appointed as Tehsil/Block Coordinator in a pilot project entitled "Mission Poorna Shakti" at Kamrup(M) district under the National Mission for Empowerment of Women.
The interview is scheduled to be held on 30th April 2013 from 11:00 AM onward. So, all the intending eligible candidates may visit the venue Conference Hall, O/O The D.C. Kamrup (M) on the aforesaid date along with all necessary documents which are listed below:-
- All relevant Marksheet/Certificates in Original
- Xerox copies of Marksheet/Certificates
- Up-to-date Biodata/Curriculum Vitae
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph signed across.
Eligibility Criteria for Tehsil/Block Coordinator
This job position is open for applicants who are permanent residents of Assam. Other criteria for being eligible to the above mentioned post are listed below:-
- Candidates must be a Graduate having 3 years work experience.
- The prescribed lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates belonging to the same block will be preferred.
- He/she must be proficient in Computer application such as MS Office and must have working knowledge of spreadsheet & presentation packages.
- They must also be having good Communication skills in public relations, public dealing, information dissemination etc.
- Candidates must have means of mobility and communication.
For those have read the details above and are interested to offer their candidature for the Tehsil Coordinator/Block Coordinator Recruitment 2013 in Kamrup, Assam may note that this job involves extensive travel within the district. The salary offered for the above mentioned post is Rs.10,000/- per month. The advertisement do not mention any other allowances to the candidates other than the salary. The candidates will have no claim in future for absorption to any govt. job. All the other terms of employment shall be intimated later on.