Motor Accident Claims Tribunal at Nagaon has invited applications from candidates for the post of Process Server, Peon and Night Chowkidar. Interested candidates may apply to any of the above mentioned vacancies at the establishment of MACT, Nagaon. These are temporary posts and a single vacancy is available for each of the post. The relevant details with respect to this Motor Accident Claims Tribunal Recruitment 2013 at Nagaon can be read below:-
The essential job details are listed in the following table:-
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary||Qualifications|
|Process Server||01||II||5200-20200||HSLC passed or equivalent|
|Peon for Officer||4560-15000||VIIIth passed|
All applicants must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Candidates applying to any of the above mentioned post must not be below 18 years of age and not more than 38 years as on 1st April 2013 to be eligible. Age relaxation will be admissible as per the existing rules.
Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (Nagaon) Recruitment 2013
- Candidates may apply in Standard Form as published in Part IX of the Assam Gazette and enclose alongwith photocopies of all testimonials in support of eligibility criteria such as 2 recent passport size photograph, marksheet, caste certificate, experience certificates etc.
- Each candidate may apply for a single post only.
- Applicants must mention the name of the post applied for in the right hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
- Candidates who are already in service must apply through proper channel and submit NOC from his/her existing employer.
- A written test/Interview will be conducted for selecting candidates for the post of Process Server, Peon for Officer and Night Chowkidar.
The written examination will be held on 19th May 2013 from 10:00AM to 12:00 Noon. Candidates may check the list of venues for the examination from the Notice Board as well as website of Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Nagaon on 10th May 2013. The Interview/Viva Voce will be conducted on 28th May 2013 from 03:00 PM onward. The result for written examination will be announced on 23rd May while the result of viva voce will be declared on 31st May 2013.
So, all the intending eligible candidates may apply to the above recruitment on or before 7th May 2013. The applications will be accepted only during working hours and all incomplete application will be rejected without assigning any reasons. Candidates must attend the interview/written test at their own expenses.