Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2013 is available under the Planning and Development Department, Dispur. As per the latest advertisement published in this regard, there are 2(two) posts of LDA cum Typists. Out of the two, one vacancy is available in Zonal Field E&M Unit, Jorhat while the other one is at Tezpur. Besides, there are also 2(two) posts of Computer/Primary Investigator available in this recruitment notification. Relevant details regarding this Assam Govt. Job 2013 can be read below in details:-
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post of LDA cum Typist and Computer/Primary Investigator in Assam Secretariat, candidates must fulfill the lower age limit of 18 years and upper age limit of 38 years as on 1st day of January 2013. In addition, educational qualification is also prescribed and the details can be found listed below:-
- For the post of LDA cum Typists, candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. They must also have good working knowledge of computer application in order to be eligible.
- Candidates applying for the post of Computer/Primary Investigator should be HSSLC passed in either Arts, Science or Commerce streams having Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Agricultural Economics or Commerce as one of the subjects. It is also desired that candidates must possess a diploma in Computer application.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2013 - How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidate may apply to the above mentioned posts in Standard Form IX as published in the Assam Gazette so as to reach the Joint Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Planning and Development Department, Block-F, Assam Secretariat, Dispur within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The candidates must submit the following documents along with the application form while applying for the above recruitment.
- The candidates must submit 2(two) copies of their recent passport size photograph along with their signatures on it.
- Secondly, an envelope with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed on it must also be enclosed along with the application form.
- In addition to the above, all applicants must submit attested copies of relevant marksheet and certificates from HSLC onward, Caste Certificate (if any) and computer literacy certificate.
The applicants will also have to pay an application fee by means of Treasury Challan amounting to Rs.80/- (Rs.40 in case of ST(P/H) & SC candidates) under the Head of Account "0070 - Other Administrative Service - 60 Other Services - 800 Other Receipts - Examination Fee". They must also mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope carrying the application form and all its enclosures. Do note that any incomplete forms will be directly rejected and canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of their candidature.