Assam Govt. Job 2013 in the Department of Elementary Education is available for three positions viz. State Coordinator, District Coordinator and Computer Operator. There are a total of 55 vacancies and are to be offered on pure contractual basis. The period of engagement will be 11 months which is further extendable for another term of 11 months on the basis of performance for implementation of Mid Day Meal Scheme in the State.
The Director of Elementary Education, Assam has published one advertisement which mentions the following job details:-
- State Coordinator for MDMS office of DEE Assam
- Salary: Rs.23,000/- per month
- Vacancies: 1 position for the office of DEE Assam
- Educational Qualification: B.E. with computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication or MCA with 1st class and having 3 year experience in relevant fields.
- Job Requirements: Supervising MDM MIS in the state and related works of MIS for submission of reports to the State and Central Government.
- District Coordinator for 25 District Elementary Education Offices and 2 for District Primary Education Offices
- Salary: Rs.20,000/- per month
- Vacancies: 27(twenty seven) nos. per district. 1(One) District Coordinator under MDMS. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC as per Govt rules.
- Educational Qualification: Same as for State Coordinator post listed above except the experience criteria. For this post, candidate must have 1 year experience in relevant field in order to be eligible.
- Job Requirements: Coordinating the implementation for MDM scheme particularly with DEE Office, Assam, Deputy Commissioner's Office, FCI Office, Supply Office and assist DEEO/DPEO for timely implementation of MDM scheme. Moreover, he/she should be expert in designing of format for submission of reports in a challenging attitude.
- Computer Operator at District Level
- Salary: Rs.10,000/- per month
- Vacancies: 27 nos. (1 operator for each District Offices)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate with 1 year diploma in Computer Application and having 1 year relevant experience.
- Job Requirements: To assist DEEO/DEPO and District Coordinator for implementation of MDM scheme and all computer typing of reports and formats required for implementation of MDM Scheme.
The applicant must belong to the age group of 18-38 years as on 01-01-2013 to be eligible for the recruitment. Eligible candidates may submit their application in standard form of Assam Gazette Part IX along with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials and one recent passport size photo to the Office of the Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019. The applicant must also enclose one self addressed stamped envelope of size 4 x 11" along with their application. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the position and preference of districts.
Candidates who applied for recruitment in Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam will have to appear before a Selection Committee to be constituted by the Government as and when called, for the interview and computer practicals. For engagement of the above mentioned positions, the decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate will have to sign a contract with the Director of Elementary Education, Assam before joining in a position. No TA/DA for appearing in the interview will be borne by the department.
Last date of submission of Application is 15th March, 2013.