The Empowered Committee on Elementary, TET has recently published a public notice with regards to the timetable of the upcoming Teachers Eligibility Test to be held for all candidates of Siksha Mitras (SMs) and Additional Siksha Mitras (ASMs). As per the notification issued, the aforesaid examination will be conducted on 23rd February 2013 at across six test centres covering 26 districts. The admit cards will be issued from 12th February 2013 and the same can be obtained from the respective District Mission Office. The districtwise list of eligible candidates will also be uploaded on the website i.e. www.tetassam.com or at SSA Assam website at www.ssaassam.gov.in respectively.
It must be noted here that if the claim of the candidate as Siksha Mitra(SM) or Additional Siksha Mitra at the time of upgradation is found to be false, his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. In the meantime, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission has also published a list of candidates for Siksha Mitra TET Examination 2012 (Elementary) whose data are not matching with that of the database of Siksha Mitras/Additional Siksha Mitras data which is maintained at the time of the upgradation of EGS Centres. <Refer: Candidates List>
Latest Update [19/02/2013]: It has been notified by the Empowered Committee, Elementary TET, Assam vide a public notice bearing No.Esstt/TET-SM/Advt/Gen Corres/6/2012/803 dated 16/02/2013 that due to some of the unavoidable circumstances, the Teacher Eligibility Test for SMs and ASMs slated to held on 23rd February 2013 has been rescheduled to 23rd March 2013 (Saturday). Details in this regard will be informed through further notice.
|Exam Date||Paper I||Paper II||Issue |
|08:30 AM to |
|08:00 AM||01:00 PM to |
|12:30 PM||12-02-2013 to |
The candidates will be assigned examination venue under the various centres as listed in the table given below. The specific examination venue of each candidate will be indicated in the Admit Card and in the website mentioned above.
|Silchar||Cachar, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Dima Hasao|
|Jorhat||Sivasagar, Jorhat, Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Tinsukia|
|Bongaigaon||Bongaigaon, Chirang, Kokrajhar, Goalpara|
|Guwahati||Kamrup, Nalbari, Barpeta, Morigaon, |
Nagaon, Baksa, Karbi Anglong
|Tezpur||Sonitpur, Udalguri, Lakhimpur, Darrang, Dhemaji|
In addition to the above details, the notification has also suggested some Do's and Don'ts for the candidates. These can be found listed below.
TET Assam Exam (SM/ASM) - Do's for Candidates
- Candidates must bring their Admit Cards to the examination venue
- Candidates must use only Black-ink ball point pen in the exam
- They must properly fillup all the relevant portions in their Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet as per the instructions given.
- They must return the Question Booklet along with OMR Answer Sheet
- After the examination, all the candidates must take the carbon copy of their Answer Sheet which is attached to the main answer sheet after obtaining the signature of the Invigilator thereon.
- They must obey all the instructions as given on the back side of the Admit Cards and front page of the Question Booklet
TET Assam Exam (SM/ASM) - Don'ts for Candidates
- They must not take back Question Booklet with them
- They must not bring any electronic gadget like calculator, mobile etc or whitener, loose sheet etc. along with them in the exam hall
- They must not violate any of the instructions. Any report of violation of instruction(s)/malpractice will lead to cancellation of their candidature
These are all the information that were published for this TET Assam Examination vide Notice No.Esstt/TET-SM/Advt/09/2012/628 dated 07/02/2013. Wishing all the candidates BEST OF LUCK for the examination.