i) ADVERTISEMENT - A
|District||Upper Primary (Provincialised)||Lower
ii) ADVERTISEMENT - B
|District||Upper Primary (Government)||Lower Primary (Government)|
All of the above vacancies are offered at a scale of Rs.5200-20200 at Pay Band II and Grade Pay. Candidates should be between 18-38 years of age as on 1st January 2012 to be eligible. However, SC/ST category of candidates may avail relaxation upto 5 years as per norms. For the rest of the applicants, overage of any TET qualified candidate will be condoned by the Director, Elementary Education, Assam upto the age of 45 years. In order to avail this age condonation, candidates must apply separately before DEE Assam with relevant documents for condonation of overage between 26th November to 5th December 2012. The essential educational qualification prescribed for this TET Assam Regular Recruitment 2013 are:-
- Asstt. Teacher for LP School: 50% in Higher Secondary or equivalent with TET qualification Or Graduate degree from UGC recognized University & TET passed. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped candidates may avail 5% relaxation. Preference will be given to those applicants who have 2yrs Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institute.
- Asstt. Teacher for UP School: Any graduate candidate who also have passed in Teachers Eligibility Test is eligible to apply. Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has relaxed the criteria for professional qualification i.e. 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education till 31st March 2015 and it has also further relaxed the minimum teacher's qualification for graduate candidates laid down by the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010. As per the above relaxation, a candidate having graduation from any UGC recognized University can apply irrespective of marks obtained in graduation.
Preference will be given to -
- those who have B.Ed. degree or 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
- those who have D.Ed. or B.Ed Special Education qualification shall also get preference during selection.
- Science Teacher for UP School: B.Sc. degree along with TET Assam qualified. Rest of the criteria are same as above.
- Hindi/Arabic/Language Teacher for UP School: Graduates having the respective language as one of the subjects are eligible to apply to the above recruitment. Rest of the qualification/criteria are same as mentioned for Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary category.
A candidate can apply for any of the Districts in that category of post for which he/she has the required qualification. However, all those candidates who have qualified TET in both LP and UP may apply for both categories of posts in two separate applications. The selection of candidates will be strictly in order of merit. The scrutiny of documents and interview will be organized at State Level by a State Level Selection Committee. The detailed schedule will be notified in due course. Reservation of posts for various categories such as SC,ST(P/H), OBC, Female etc. will be available as per the existing Government Norms.
Eligible candidates may apply online between 26th November to midnight of 10th December 2012. A fee amounting to Rs.100/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates) will have to be submitted by means of Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 at the time of the State Level Screening session. Incomplete/Defective/Invalid applications will be summarily rejected. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in interview and scrutiny of their original documents, the exact venue of which will be notified in due course. The teachers will be posted in schools having Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Manipuri, Hindi, Garo, Nepali and Hmar medium Lower Primary and Upper Primary schools as Assistant Teacher/Language Teacher as per their Language-I selected in TET examination. The details regarding how to apply to TET Assam Regular Recruitment 2013 will be updated in a new article.
If you liked this article, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. More updates to come soon, so stay tuned!