Introducing: Assam Trends | Latest: Assam HSLC/AHM Exam Results 2015 | Check: Assam Government Holiday List 2015


Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation (BVFCL) Namrup Recruitment 2012 is announced in Assam for engineers and professionals in eight disciplines to be engaged as Management Trainees. As per the official advertisement issued in respect of this employment notification, there are about 39 posts which are distributed on the basis of various caste and categories. The selected candidates will have to undergo training for 1 year with 75% of consolidated pay in pre-revised scale of Rs.8,600-250-14,600/- and the rest of the 25% pay will be released in the following year in four quarterly installments. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be able to serve as Asstt. Engineer in the respective disciplines.


The BVFCL Namrup Recruitment 2012 will be carried out for the following disciplines as mentioned in the table. You can also find the necessary educational qualification required for each of these job positions.


The vacancies and the number of posts against each category is listed below. However, the number of such job positions in total may change if required. It must also be noted here that the reservation for Partially Blind, Orthographically Handicapped and Partially Deaf may also apply for the categories of Personnel, Finance & Accounts and Materials Management.

Number of Vacancies in BVFCL Namrup
Discipline
Number of Posts Available
UR
SC
ST
OBC
Chemical
8
3
-
4
Mechanical
2
-
1
2
Electrical
3
-
-
2
Instrumentation
1
1
1
2
Personnel
1
1
-
-
Finance & Accounts
1
1
-
-
Marketing
2
-
1
-
Materials Management
2
-
-
-

Eligibility Criteria: Apart from the educational qualifications mentioned above, one must also meet certain conditions in order to apply. The applicants must be an Indian citizen and should be below 30 years of age. This age limit is further relaxable by 15 years for PH-SC, 10yrs for PH-General, 3yrs for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC/ST category of applicants. They must have all their qualifications recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU or any other authority as applicable.

Application Procedure: Interested candidates can apply for BVFCL Assam Recruitment 2012 by using the online application method available through their official website at www.bvfcl.com (Link available at the bottom of this article). You can then submit the hard copies of online generated filled in application form along with the necessary documents and a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- only payable via Demand Draft. You must also note that other payment methods are not accepted and hence you cannot use Challans, IPO, Banker's Cheque etc. Detailed procedure on how to apply online for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Recruitment 2012 can be found in the Information Bulletin or Advertisement which is attached below as PDF document.

Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on an All India Selection Test for BVFCL Namrup to be held at 5 centres in the country such as Guwahati, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. This written test will consists of two parts and its duration is 3 hours. An interview will also be held for the shortlisted candidates from the written examination and they will also be able to avail Travel Allowance accordingly after producing the proof of travel.

Important Dates:
  • Online Application Starts: 18-January-2012
  • Online Application Ends: 16-February-2012
  • Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 03-March-2012

For more detailed information, complete terms & condition, procedure and important instructions, refer to the official advertisement available for download as attachment using the links given below:-

Attachments:

Did you like this story? If yes, then please click on the Facebook Button below and recommend it to others.