So the question of this hour is 'When will the TET Admit Cards in Assam be issued?' or 'How to generate a duplicate admit card of TET Exam Assam when the original one does not arrive on time'. Many candidates are worried that they did not receive their admit cards and hence has flooded our inboxes with queries similar to the one above. Lets now proceed with few important facts about it.
Regarding the Admit Cards, it was informed by the Empowered Committee of TET, Govt. of Assam that it would be issued from 22-Dec-2011 to 28-Dec-2011 at the candidates respective addresses. If any candidate does not receive it by 28-12-2011, then he/she must go to the local post office against the address which was provided in the application form and request for a duplicate admit card by submitting an application for the same and mentioning all the particulars like the Name, DOB, Address, Paper I/II. On submitting the application for the issuance of duplicate admit cards, the same would be provided within 5 days and upto 2nd January 2012 on the same post office where it was applied.
Further, if you want to check the Venue wise List and Roll Numbers of Eligible Candidates for Teachers Eligibility Test in Assam, then you may follow the link as given below for the download page of the list sorted by respective venues.
Now, let us highlight some of the important rules and instruction to be followed by the candidates. Firstly, it is a mandatory condition to carry the admit cards in the examination hall. Secondly, the candidate will be asked to sign in the attendance sheet twice i.e. first while taking the seats in the hall and again while handing over the answersheet to the invigilator. Thirdly, candidates will not be allowed to enter or move out of the hall during the exam hours and have to remain seated until it ends. Fourthly, blind candidates will be able to avail extra 50 minutes along with a scribe. Fifthly, the answer sheet along with the test booklet will have to be returned and cannot be carried away. Also, only a single OMR Sheet will be provided and there will be no provisions for extra answersheet if he/she makes any mistake. All rough work should also be done in the test booklet itself.
Attention Candidates - Some Instructions to Follow
- Take your seats in Examination hall 30 minutes before it commences.
- Carry only Admit Cards and Ball Pen with you and nothing else.
- Don't use any unfair means or you will be disqualified straight away.
- Properly fill and verify that Roll Numbers, Test Booklet Code (P/Q/R/S), Test Booklet Number, Optional Language-I code are entered correctly.
- Use blue or black ball point pen only to input answers in the OMR Sheet.
- Enter the Roll Number in the space as provided in the Test Booklet.
- Do not overwrite, scratch and tick-mark multiple answers as it will be considered as wrong answers. Also, don't staple or fold the OMR Sheet.
- Finally, shade the correct Test Booklet Code in the OMR Answer sheet
TET Exam in Assam - Time and Duration
- Paper I: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Paper II: 12:30 PM - 03:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Total Questions 150 Nos.
I hope this article will be helpful to all the candidates who are about to appear in the Teachers Eligibility Test on 10th January 2012 to be held in Assam. Do spread the word and help others know by sharing this article with your friends.