District Co-ordinator: There is only a single post in this category and is available to the permanent residents of Assam only. Certain eligibility criteria has been defined for the job and the same can be found listed below:-
- The educational qualification asked for in this job position is to have a Masters degree in any related field of study as MSW, Economics, Law, Governance, Women's studies etc.
- Post qualification working experience is required for a minimum period of 5 years. This includes experience related to working with different types of women's issue. The candidate must also have the experience of managing or otherwise leading projects for atleast 3 years.
- Sound knowledge and expertise in using and operating computer applications is a mandatory criteria. The candidate must have good skills over using various products of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel etc.
- He/she should also be good in communication and have skills in public relation/dealing, information dissemination etc.
- One of the desirable criteria is that of having working experience in any Governmental. Some other details can be found in the table at bottom.
Data Entry Operator: There are two available posts for DEO in this Walk-in-interview and candidates from Assam are only eligible to apply. The criteria set for this job position are mentioned in the list given below:-
- The educational qualification for eligibility to the post of Data Entry Operator is said to be a Graduate in any discipline or stream of study.
- The applicant must have the ability to type or input atleast 30 words per minute. The minimum working experience in data entry work is 3 years.
- It is mandatory to have excellent communication and computer operating skills having working knowledge of using various software packages including in MS Office etc. and also be good in public dealing.
- It is desirable for the candidate to have Diploma in Computer Application.
Tehsil/Block Co-ordinator: This post is open for graduates in any stream having 3 years of working experience in development sector and also being a resident of the same block. There is only one post available and requires the candidate to have mobility and communication provisions. The computer and communication skills criteria is same as mentioned in the above two job positions.
Village Co-ordinator: There are two vacancies here and is meant for the residents of Borkhat & Kamarkuchi, GPS. The applicant must have the qualification of 10th or 12th class passed to be considered eligible. However, in the absence of candidates with such qualification the eligibility criteria will be dropped down to include only 8th standard passed applicants.
D.C. Kamrup (Metro)
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.8,000/-|
|Village Co-ordinator||Rs.4,000/-|| |
Sonapur Revenue Circle
You may download the original advertisement of the Walk-in Interview to find more details and verify the facts published above in this job posting article.