Whenever there is any recruitment notice, people are always concerned with few important details about the vacant post and out of all these expectations, the remuneration package stands as the primary one for most of them. In this case, both the Proof Reader and Translator job will carry a Grade Pay of Rs. 3300.00 per month with Pay Band amounting to Rs.5,200-20,200.00. In addition, there will be other allowances which will be granted as per the rules that are existing in the said department of work as admissible by the authority.
Interested candidates can apply for any of these job positions through Standard Forms which are published in Part XI of Assam Gazette on or before 26th August 2011. They would however need to ensure that they meet certain eligibility criteria before applying which are accordingly mentioned below:-
- The candidates should be an India citizen and belong to OBC/MOBC.
- Applicants age should be between 18-38 years as on 1st January 2011.
- Applicants must be Graduate in any Stream (Arts/Science/Commerce).
- He/she should be proficient in English language and must have good command over it to translate texts into Assamese and English.
- Applicants must be capable of writing news, speech etc. and must also have expertise in DTP and sound knowledge in Computer Application.
The applicants must enclose a couple of passport size photographs along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, caste certificates and other testimonials along with the application. A written test will be conducted along with viva-voce and the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the same on a specific date which will be announced later on. It must be noted here that all those people who had earlier applied for the post of Proof Reader need not apply again as has been notified in the advertisement.