National Rural Health Mission of Assam has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of two different type of posts having a total of 43 vacancies. Having said that, the distribution of the vacant job posts is available as 1 No. of Director to be posted in State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW) and 42 Nos. of Clinical Instructors in various GNM Schools of Assam. The engagement of the above mentioned posts under NRHM Assam will be on Contractual basis and therefore the selected candidates will have no claim as such on any Government posts in the future. There will be an interview for selection procedure and all the applicants eligible for the job will have to appear before it and based on which the candidates will be absorbed for employment under National Rural Health Mission, Assam.
Eligibility and Educational Qualifications for DirectorIn order to apply for the single post of Director of SIHFW, Khanapara, Guwahati-22, Assam a candidate must have the below mentioned qualifications so as to be able to be considered eligible for the posts and accordingly appear for the interview that will be conducted by NRHM for the said job position:-
- P.G. in Community Medicine / Pediatrics or O&G
- Post qualification working experience of 15 years in health programmes.
- Retired Joint Director of Health Service are eligible to apply
- Proficiency of spoken and written English & Assamese is required.
Eligibility for Clinical Instructor in NRHM AssamFor the 42 Nos. of post in the GNM Schools under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Assam, one needs to have following educational qualification:-
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Nursing or a Post Basic qualifications of B.Sc.(Nursing) being registered with the "Assam Nurses 'Midwives' & Health Visitors Council" is required to apply for Clinical Instructors post.
- Working Experience of Teaching is desirable and will be given preference.